Wednesday, February 8, 2017

[Must Read] AN ICON AT TENDER AGE - ABÀMÌ AT 40


On a wonderful Friday in the year 1977 a woman gave birth to a boy christened Olayemi, Oladayo, Olalekan, Oluwagbemiga, Akofe, Olaposi (Muhammad-Semiu then) the son of Pa & Mrs. J. B. Olaleye.

KNOW THE CELEBRANT IN BRIEF



According to 365PARROTS' TEAM who interviewed him in his house, Olukotun Area, Iwo, Osun State.

The celebrant unveiled so many things about him, which many of them is not known to anybody before.

According to him he said;
This world has been a school of learning since my inception, I went to my primary school & finished as A school Janitor later proceeded to my secondary education to end up as Social prefect boy and at NCE level as the Students Union Director of Socials.

Me started knowing agony, problems, rigors, victimization, persecution, hated and all sorts of life negative impact, men were my enemies in most cases, friends are foes in disguise,. But God showed me His mercy in all odds of life.

I worked as a freelance broadcaster all through, I was a director of programs at Yotomi TV under the platform of Delta cables, later as a manager at Gangan TV the first private TV station in Ilorin Kwara state, head some association for years, as Filsu(federation of Iwoland students Union) pro and later the fifth president of the association in college of education ilesa, as also the first Langa game captain OSCOED Ilesa, in churches I was a member & president of Royal Ambassadors in my church, drama coordinator, interpreter, chorister & one of the first trumpet experts in first Olukotun Baptist Church Oke Bode Oyo Road  & once BSF Olukotun Chapter Iwo Prayer coordinator.


My social lifestyles, was a member of Kegite club Ilya Du Chalk Ilesa & an LSF (Day6 2all am karid).

I was once an assistant secretary of FIBAN in Osun State but later metamorphosized to Yoruba Broadcasters Osun Chapter (YBA) as the pioneer coordinator for more than 5years & voted in at the National level as the National vice-president under Prince Adefunsho Ademigbuji till present, am a friends of kings & I worked with king.

I am a chief by tittle as AARE APEDEGBAYI OF OBADIIMU LAND, thanks to HRH. Micheal Opajinmi Agbaekun of Obadiimu Land Egbedore Local Govt, Jagunmolu Èdè of Yorubaland, am a man of so many awards from schools, churches, Islamic society as Amuludun Adeen, private bodies & organizations.

A married man blessed with wonderful children & Boss to so many people in my career, loved by so many & hated by scanty tough haters though they're always my ladders to the top. I finally give glory to my only #Babalawo (as my foes do call my God) who doesn't leave me alone all the time, my vindicator, benefactor, redeemer, guard & guide, protector, financier the I am that I am, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscience, God of all gods that has been putting them to shame on my behalf. Aare Yemi Olaleye BubbleAbami appreciates God in all my uptakes, Yet am still a fool at 40, Jah bless my hustle. I love all BubbleLawa Live fans worldwide for been there for me.

Important notice: please search for my new like page on Facebook (So Ṣe É Rí with Mr. Bubble)  this shall be in use for some vital issues be it political, social, educational and lots more.

No comments:
Write comments